- More Scrapbooking! – I started digital scrapbooking and printing the pages out a couple of years ago. I got a little sidetracked by trying to organize all the photos (huge job) and digital supplies (nightmare!) that I have. This year my goal is to complete pages and organize as I go!
- More Card Making!- I want to fill my supply boxes back up with all manner or cards and I do NOT want to wait until November to work on my Christmas cards again!
- Complete PSE online classes- I’ve registered for PSE 11 course 1 through my local community college already, I’m going to follow that up with PSE 11 course 2! I want to know how to get the most out of this program.
- Take MORE pictures! – I want to get into the habit of keeping a camera with me at all times. Sounds easy enough but I always seem to NOT have it when I need it. I had so much fun with my photography courses last year, I want to put to good use what I learned.
- Learn to use my Pazzles – I’ve said this probably every year since I got it. I really would love to learn to use it to at least half it’s potential this year.
- Work more with my Wacom Tablet- this isn’t like an IPad tablet, this is for detail work in PSE or other computer art programs. I started the classes last year and want to keep working through them!
- Use what I’ve got! This is a BIG one and maybe should have been #1- Like last year I’m staying off the trend wagon and will do my best to not buy any new products. I did really good with that for 10 months last year and then I broke down and went nuts over Tim Holtz stuff.
- Which leads to #8- Finish my Creative Chemistry Class 2!
- Downsize, downsize, downsize! – I say it all the time but I’ve got too much stuff and I just don’t need it all. I want to lighten my crafting footprint so to speak and pass on more of the stuff I have that I just don’t use.
- Play More!!! – This is a big one for me, I need to just sit down and create freely, not because I need to make something for someone but because I want to. Sometimes the motivation to be creative goes away when it’s a must!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Welcome to 2014!
Happy New Crafting Year! I’m not a resolutions kind of person, I am however a list maker! So today I’m sharing my list of what I hope to craftily accomplish this year!